Cape Cod Kettle Cooked Potato Chips Limited Batch Roasted Black Garlic
Taste test: These potato chips had the wiggly shapes and embedded bubbles that are typical of Cape Cod chips, with a nice golden yellow color and some bits of skin on the edges.
I crunched in to find a very solid crunch, while still being fairly crisp, with a very strong and very tasty take on garlic. I'm no garlic expert, and in fact I was previously unaware that black garlic was even a thing, but I do know that this garlic tasted different from any other kinds I've tried, and it tasted really good. Great flavor!
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Nice, slightly sweet garlic smell.
From the package: “The taste is sweet, it is savory, and it has subtle tangy undertones with a mild garlic bite. The combination of this unique gourmet flavor and the robust potato flavor with the hearty crunch of Cape Cod® Kettle Cooked Potato Chips makes this a taste experience you won't want to miss.”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Cape Cod (72 snacks)
- Potato Chips (1988 snacks)
- Limited Editions (409 snacks)
- Garlic Chips (104 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Market Basket. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- 7 Select Loco Rollers Habanero + Lime
- Yum Earth Organic Gummy Fruits
- Lay's Frank's Red Hot Sauce
- Wanted Pops Wafer
- Churros Cacau do Brasil
- Bumble Bee Seafoods Wild Caught Tuna Lemon & Pepper
- Señorial Bolitas Queso
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road