Cape Cod Kettle Cooked Potato Chips Pink Himalayan Salt & Red Wine Vinegar
Taste test: These potato chips looked much like the original Cape Cod potato chips, with the same wiggly shapes and golden yellow colors. When I grabbed my first chip, I could feel some powder on the surfaces.
I crunched in to find that the vinegar flavor was very mild, quite a bit weaker than Cape Cod's excellent Sea Salt and Vinegar flavor. The potato taste and crunch were quite good, and at times there was a slight vinegar zing, but as vinegar chips go, many companies — including Cape Cod — have done better. One surprising thing on the label was that despite the "Red Wine Vinegar" name, the Ingredients listed simply "White Vinegar."
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very mild vinegar smell.
From the package: “Proudly supporting Dana-Farber Cancer Institute”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Cape Cod (72 snacks)
- Potato Chips (2004 snacks)
- Vinegar Chips (167 snacks)
- Himalayan Salt Snacks (25 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Market Basket. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Banshee Bones
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Snickers Peanut Brownie
- Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- Hostess Twinkies Mint Chocolate
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road