Cape Cod Potato Chips Parmesan & Roasted Garlic
Taste test: These pale yellow potato chips were somewhat wiggly and had some whitish seasoning visible on their surfaces, along with some green specks.
They had a good crunch and average crispness, and the taste was OK but nothing great. There was a middling level of garlic and some parmesan, and the taste just didn't stand out much, particularly since I had these just a few days after enjoying the amazing Salvatore's Sicilian Style Parmesan & Garlic chips.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Garlicy and parmesany but nothing special.
From the package: “Thank you for buying our very special Parmesan and Roasted Garlic Potato Chips. To find the perfect flavor to complement our crunchy chips, we carefully combined high quality parmesan cheese with premium roasted garlic. The mild flavor of roasted garlic adds a slightly sweet yet savory taste to creamy parmesan.”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Cape Cod (72 snacks)
- Potato Chips (2036 snacks)
- Parmesan & Garlic Chips (33 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2010
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Doritos 3D's Nacho Cheesier
We tweet every review!
- Euro Chips Classic Salted Potato Chips
- Toddy Malhado com Gotas Brancas e Pretas
- Like Home Sponge Cake
- Gopal Wafers Salty Punch
- Lay's Creme Brulee Milk Tea
- Lacta Lancy
- Ruffles Double Crunch Spicy Cheddar Jack
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road