Cape Cod Kettle Cooked Potato Chips Infused Mediterranean
Taste test: These potato chips promised mix of spices that included basil, oregano and rosemary, but unlike most similarly flavored chips, they did it without any sort of seasoning on the surfaces. Instead, they somehow got the flavor there by infusing it into the oil. So the chips looked like ordinary potato chips, with the same nice golden color and wiggly shapes and Cape Cod's original chips.
I crunched in to find a very nice crunchy and crisp texture, with a good mix of Mediterranean spices, but a milder one than we have found from other chips. It was a little odd to taste those flavors (particularly the oregano) without seeing them, but it was still a nice taste.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Nice mix of spices, primarily Oregano.
From the package: “Premium, Authentic Flavor” ... “Each and every Cape Cod® potato chip is spritzed with naturally flavored infused oils. These delicious oils deliver the perfect aromatic blend of basil, oregano, rosemary & a hint of garlic. The infused flavor won't stick your hands or leave you feeling greasy ... it's just an authentic flavor experience.”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Cape Cod (72 snacks)
- Potato Chips (2004 snacks)
- Basil-flavored Snacks (27 snacks)
- Oregano Chips (12 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Market Basket. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Banshee Bones
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- Hostess Twinkies Mint Chocolate
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Garlic Grilled Shrimp
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road