Cape Cod Kettle Cooked Potato Chips Limited Batch Chipotle Barbeque
Taste test: These potato chips were generally small and came in wiggly shapes, with many folded-over chips, mostly smallish bubbles embedded inside, some dark skin on the edges and a fairly bright orange color overall.
Because of a combination of the hype on back the bag (see "From the package") and the fact this limited batch was were released alongside the awesome Sweet Red Chili, our expectations were quite high here.
But as for flavor, the taste was good, but mostly it was just a typical barbecue chip. There was a mild heat in the aftertaste, but not a lot. Very good chips, but just not good enough to justify the hype usually associated with "Limited Batch." Just not that different from a plain barbecue chip.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Fairly typical barbecue chips smell.
From the package: “Turn up the heat with a flavor so intense that only a Cape Cod® kettle cooked potato chip can contain it. Our new Chipotle Barbeque starts with smoked peppers and combined a blend of tomato, onion and garlic. Then we add a dash of paprika to bring out those smoky barbeque notes.”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Cape Cod (72 snacks)
- Potato Chips (2004 snacks)
- Barbecue Snacks (482 snacks)
- Limited Editions (414 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Market Basket. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Banshee Bones
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Blekis Bléo Crème
- Snickers Peanut Brownie
- Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- Hostess Twinkies Mint Chocolate
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road