Cape Cod Americana Barbecue Brisket
Taste test: These potato chips had the golden yellow color that's typical of Cape Cod chips, with very wiggly shapes and small bubbles embedded inside, plus lots of skin along the edges and a smattering of dark seasoning powder.
I crunched in to find a very solid crunch with good crispness, plus and fairly subtle but excellent barbecue flavor. It didn't taste much like any other barbecue-flavored chip we've reviewed (and we've reviewed quite a few kinds). I don't think I would have guessed "brisket" if it didn't say it on the bag, but the flavor was meaty while being mildly sweet and nicely smoky. I really liked this one. An excellent taste!
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Nice barbecue meat smell, just a bit smoky and slightly sweet.
From the package: “Imagine the mouth-watering barbecue goodness of delicious Brisket ... This is what you will experience in each and every chip. The authentic sweetly-smoky barbecue flavor is partnered with the hearty crunch of Cape Cod® Kettle Cooked Potato Chips to deliver a new way to enjoy a true-to-life Americana barbecue.”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Cape Cod (72 snacks)
- Potato Chips (2004 snacks)
- Barbecue Snacks (482 snacks)
- Limited Editions (412 snacks)
- Meat Flavored Chips (112 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Shaw's at Boston University. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Banshee Bones
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Garlic Grilled Shrimp
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Curry Flavor
- Welch's Red Apple Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road