Calidad Corn Tortilla Chips
Taste test: These quarter-circle tortilla chips had a light yellow color and were fairly large, with many bumps and wiggles on the surfaces.
I crunched in to find a good salty tortilla taste with a fairly crisp texture and reasonably solid crunch. Nothing outstanding or unusual here, but they were good tortilla chips.
Shop: Buy tortilla chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Excellent salty corn tortilla smell. Great!
From the package: “Totopos de maiz” ... “Celebra con Calidad/Celebrate with Calidad” ... “Calidad Tortilla Chips are as traditional as a Mexican Mariachi, which is why they are a must in every Celebration. We have chosen high quality ingredients to make crunchy and flavorful Yellow Corn Mexican chips for you to enjoy.”
Online store: Buy tortilla chips on Amazon #ad
Company: Gruma Corporation
Categories for this snack:
- Tortilla Chips (590 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Fritos Lime & Chile Corn Chips
- Takis Blue Heat
- Corn Pops Jumbo Snax Caramel Crunch
- Speedy Choice Carolina Reaper Premium Cheese Curls
- Froot Loops Jumbo Snax
- Kraken Extra Hot Flavor
- Speedy Choice Fire Roasted Sweet Corn Premium Popcorn
- Goldfish Cheddar Made with Organic Wheat
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road