Calbee Yuzu Potato Chips
Taste test: These narrow-rippled potato chips didn't look like they had any special seasoning on them, as they had just a medium-yellow color, with some bits of skin on the edges.
The picture on the bag looked like a lemon, but one of our Japanese-savvy tasters identified it as a yuzu, which is also a citrus fruit but quite a bit different from a lemon. They had a citrusy taste that most people liked, with a slight zing to it. Definitely a different taste than and of the other 1000+ potato chips that we've reviewed.
Shop: Buy Calbee snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Mostly like potato chips, but slightly citrusy.
Online store: Buy Calbee snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from Japan (167 reviews)
- Potato Chips (1972 snacks)
- Ripple Chips (588 snacks)
- Unusual Flavors (93 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy in Tokyo. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Fritos Lime & Chile Corn Chips
- Takis Blue Heat
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road