Calbee Grill-A-Corn New Orleans Roasted Chicken Flavoured
Taste test: These snacks were shaped like Crunchy Cheetos and had a light orange color, with a very sparse coating of seasoning powder of various colors.
I crunched in to find a mildly sweet and tangy flavoring that tasted pretty good, but it did not taste like chicken. The aftertaste had a bit more zing than the initial taste, with even a bit of heat, but still no chicken. This was not even close to as good as Grill-A-Corn's excellent Garlic Toast flavor but it was still pretty good.
Shop: Buy Calbee snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Some mild spices, but not really like chicken.
From the package: “Ingredients: Corn Meal, Vegetable Oil, Roasted Chicken Seasoning (Sugar, Maltodextrin, Salt, Spices, Flavour Enhancer [E621, E627, E631], Flavour, Soy Sauce, Yeast Extract, Anticaking Agent [E551], Acidity Regulator [E330], Vegetable Oil. Sweetener [E951])” ... “Limited Edition”
Online store: Buy Calbee snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from Japan (169 reviews)
- Limited Editions (407 snacks)
- Non-cheese Puffs (124 snacks)
- Chicken Snacks (78 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy in Australia. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Takis Blue Heat
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Lay's Wavy Original Potato Chips Dipped in Milk Chocolate
- StarKist Tuna Creations Hickory Smoked
- Stacy's Pita Thins Garlic & Herbs
- Stacy's Pita Thins Five Cheese
- Fragrance Mala Salted Egg Fish Skin
- Smartfood Cap'n Crunch's Crunch Berries Popcorn Mix
- Johnny Apple Treats
- Nestlé Crunch Amendoim
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road