Calbee Grill-A-Corn Fried Garlic Flavored
Taste test: These snacks from Calbee had the same cheese curl-like shapes as the other Grill-A-Corn varieties, with a light yellow color that had just a hint of orange, plus some very sparse, small dark bits.
We crunched in to find a great crisp crunch, with a very tasty flavor, definitely garlicy but not in a bad way at all, as the mix of fried garlic and other spices was of middling strength and worked perfectly with the corn curl. Great!
Shop: Buy Calbee snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Nice fresh garlic smell.
From the package: “Packed and prepared in China”
Online store: Buy Calbee snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from China (129 reviews)
- Non-cheese Puffs (129 snacks)
- Garlic (107 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2019
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Milka Caramel
- Hal's New York Kettle Chips Sea Salt & Vinegar
- 7 Select Flavored Jumbo Peanuts Wasabi Soy
- Jacob's Baked Crinklys Cheese & Onion
- Trolli Sour Crunchy Crawlers
- Yupi Gople Con Todo Original
- Marilan Tartelette Lime
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road