Calbee Grill-A-Corn Fried Garlic Flavored
Taste test: These snacks from Calbee had the same cheese curl-like shapes as the other Grill-A-Corn varieties, with a light yellow color that had just a hint of orange, plus some very sparse, small dark bits.
We crunched in to find a great crisp crunch, with a very tasty flavor, definitely garlicy but not in a bad way at all, as the mix of fried garlic and other spices was of middling strength and worked just great with the corn curl. Great!
Shop: Buy Calbee snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Nice fresh garlic smell.
From the package: “Packed and prepared in China”
Online store: Buy Calbee snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Super 88, Malden. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Banshee Bones
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Granny Goose Tortillos
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Clancy's Roasted Sweet Corn Popcorn
- StarKist Bold Creations Microwavables Tuna Spicy Rice & Beans
- Milka Daim
- Clancy's White Cheddar Cheese Popcorn
- Non Stop Munchies Spices Treat Potato Chips
- Sara Lee For Me! Cinnamon Crumb Cake
- Cravingz Spongiez Chocolate
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road