Cadina Taro Chips
Taste test: These looked like most of the other taro chips we've tried, with generally a pale beige surface covered with what look like smears of dark purple ink. Most of the chips were fairly large and flat, and there was a bit of white seasoning on the surfaces.
I crunched in to find a nice crispiness and soft crunch, and the taste included a bit of both salt and sugar. The flavor of the taro was mild, but it was very good, so once I started eating these, I had a hard time putting down the bag.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Kind of sweet. Nice.
From the package: “Product of Taiwan” ... “Fresh Taros, Palm Oil, Sugar, Salt, Monosodium Glutamate, Yeast Extract.”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Mountain View Market, Mountain View, California. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Toppo Cheese Tart
- Elite PesekZman Big Bite
- Late July Organic Sea Salt Thin & Crispy Restaurant Style Tortilla Chips
- Shirakiku Cinema Popcorn Hot Spicy
- Lay's White Rabbit Rich Toffee
- Lay's Oyster Vermicelli
- 7 Select Loco Rollers Chili + Lime
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road