Cadina Steak Potato Chips
Taste test: These potato chips came in large pieces, with gently curving shapes and some sparse seasoning bits of various colors (mostly light enough to be almost camouflaged against the chips, but also a handful of darker ones) on the surfaces.
We crunched in to find a mild mix of spices, not entirely unlike steak, but not a strong match either. It could pass for a steak seasoning, but not an intense one. Pretty tasty anyway.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Mostly like mild black pepper, but some other steak sauce-like spices too, for a nice combination.
From the package: “Product of Taiwan”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Super 88, Malden. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Banshee Bones
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Garlic Grilled Shrimp
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Curry Flavor
- Welch's Red Apple Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road