Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Garlic Grilled Shrimp
Taste test: These potato chips had gently curving shapes with a light yellow color and some very sparse dark seasoning bits scattered around the surfaces.
I crunched in to find a nice crisp feel and good crunch, with a flavor that hit the Grilled Garlic Shrimp taste exactly. They really got this one right — no peppers, heat or other random stuff here, just garlic shrimp! When I kept eating more chips, the taste seemed milder than it did on that first chip, but it still had the right flavor. Great chips!
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very strong garlic smell. Some shrimp in there too.
From the package: “Product of Taiwan”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from Taiwan (100 reviews)
- Potato Chips (2016 snacks)
- Garlic (107 snacks)
- Shrimp/Prawn (44 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2020
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Bean Boozled Fiery Five Challenge
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road