Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Curry Flavor
Taste test: These potato chips had gently curving shapes with occasional bumps, a light orange color generally plus some scattered dark seasoning bits.
I crunched in to find a light crunch and a mild, tasty curry flavor, unmistakably curry but far less intense than some other curry snacks, and without any significant heat. Pretty good.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Strong curry smell.
From the package: “Product of Taiwan”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Bean Boozled Fiery Five Challenge
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road