Cadina Potato Chips Crinkle Cut XO Sauce Flavor
Taste test: These potato chips had narrow ripples and gently curving shapes, with a mild orange glow overall and some very sparse darker seasoning bits.
I crunched in to find a light crunch with some tasty, tangy spices arriving immediately, transitioning into some light fishiness soon after. We've reviewed a number of Asian spicy seafood-flavored potato chips, but this was the first to promise XO sauce, yet all in all, it was pretty similar to the other ones that didn't mention this particular sauce. Pretty good.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Nice rich spicy seafood flavor, like a spicy soup.
From the package: “Allergy information: This product contains crustacean shellfish, wheat and soybeans products.” ... “Product of Taiwan”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from Taiwan (100 reviews)
- Potato Chips (2019 snacks)
- Ripple Chips (606 snacks)
- Seafood Snacks (63 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2020
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Coco Goods Coconut Chips Chocolate
- Landmark Confections Mini Fudge Marshmallow Cookies
- Ghirardelli Milk Chocolate Caramel
- Bean Boozled Fiery Five Challenge
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road