Cactus Joe's Oven Baked Fries Bacon Cheddar
Taste test: This large bag of fries was quite a deal at $1 for the whole bag, and it was a large bag at that.
They looked a lot like the standard Andy Capp's fries, but upon biting in it turned out that the texture was quite a bit different. These had a much lighter feel, far less dense. They still had a good crispness, but there was just less substance. They also didn't stick to the teeth the way that Andy Capp's fries do. Even with less total fry material per fry, these were loaded with flavor, with lots of smoky bacon and cheddar taste. Our tasters all gave these high praise.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Pretty good, maybe more smoky than bacony.
From the package: “Way back in the 1500's, folks hung back up in their homes as a sign of their wealthier-than-thou status. Sliver was cut off the bacon to share with special guests and they would site around and chew the fat. Literally. In our opinion, the though of chompin' on some Cactus Joe Bacon Cheddar Fries is decidedly more appetizing.”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Company: Medallion Foods, Inc.
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Dollar Tree. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Banshee Bones
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Garlic Grilled Shrimp
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Curry Flavor
- Welch's Red Apple Chips
- Frooze Balls Peanut Butter & Jelly
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road