Cactus Joe's Corn Chips Dippin' Chips
Taste test: These corn chips were fairly large with generally sort of a scoop shape, as the various pieces seemed to be cut the same way but curled up in various ways.
When I crunched in, it felt like the chips were thicker than Fritos, and the taste seemed different too, as they had much less salt and seemed less oily. So the flavor was similar to Fritos, but definitely less intense. If you're going to dip them anyway, as they've indicated on the bag you should, and as the shape is conducive to, the lower salt content probably won't matter much. But on their own, they were less tasty than Fritos.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Mild salty corn chips smell.
From the package: The back of the bag has a recipe for Cactus Joe's Mexican Hat Dip.
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Company: Medallion Foods, Inc.
Categories for this snack:
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Chili & Lime
- Tortrix Con Chicharrón
- Nestlé Lion (Poland)
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road