Cabo Chips Spicy Chipotle
Taste test: These triangular tortilla chips were sort of a brownish/orangish beige in color, with some darker spots.
They were cut fairly thin but had a very solid crunch, and at first I found the flavor to be surprisingly mild in terms of heat, considering the Spicy Chipotle label. It started out as sort of a spiced lime, but the Spicy Chipotle did show up for the aftertaste, with a nice kick of heat. Still not an overwhelming heat, but a tasty one that was good for consuming with beverages. The heat was enough that you could easily enjoy these without a salsa or dip, and our snackers did enjoy eating them.
Shop: Buy tortilla chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Hard to describe, but definitely not the usual tortilla chips smell. Maybe it's the soy sauce.
From the package: “With soy and lime” ... “How Can So Much Taste Be Crammed into a Single Bag of Spicy Chipotle Cabo Chips? The secret of how Spicy Chipotle Cabo Chips® get their invigorating and mouth-watering taste might surprise you. The legendary story began over twenty years ago, in a somewhat unconventional manner. Inspired by the warm sun, glistening ocean and white, sandy beaches of Cabo San Lucas, three brother were determined to create the perfect tasting tortilla chip by bringing the authentic flavors of Cabo into your home. ... ”
Online store: Buy tortilla chips on Amazon #ad
Company: Cabo Foods, S.A. DE C.V.
Categories for this snack:
- Hot Snacks (1064 snacks)
- Tortilla Chips (594 snacks)
- Lime Snacks (158 snacks)
- Chipotle Snacks (46 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2011
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published September 2011.
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Bean Boozled Fiery Five Challenge
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road