Cabo Chips Blue Corn with Sea Salt and Lime
Taste test: These dark tortilla chips had smooth surfaces and wiggly shapes, and some of the chips had salty areas visible on their surfaces, though most did not.
The taste of the chips corresponded to that salt, as most of the chips didn't offer much in the way of flavor, but part of some of the chips did offer and nice contrast of salty taste. As for lime, I couldn't taste any. The chips weren't all that thick, but they were strong and had a fairly hard crunch; that worked well for dipping, as there was plenty of chip strength and shape to scoop up some salsa.
Shop: Buy tortilla chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very mild corn smell, not much in the way of lime.
From the package: “Dare to be different and go blue with Organic Blue Cabo Chips®!”
Online store: Buy tortilla chips on Amazon #ad
Company: Cabo Foods, S.A. DE C.V.
Categories for this snack:
- Tortilla Chips (594 snacks)
- Sea Salt Chips (235 snacks)
- Lime Snacks (158 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2012
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published January 2012.
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Bean Boozled Fiery Five Challenge
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road