CW Squid Chips
Taste test: These wheat-based snacks were shaped kind of like squid, though curved into cup-like shapes. Unlike the ones pictured on the package, the actual chips didn't have ripples.
We crunched in to find a strong crunch and fairly crisp feel, with a high density. There was a reasonably mild fishy squid taste. If you really like squid, these might not be squiddy enough for you. If you don't like squid at all, there's probably no reason to eat these, but if it's a choice between these and another squid snack, these weren't nearly as bad as most of the others.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Mildly fishy. Kind of bad.
From the package: “Ingredient: wheat flour, wheat starch, squid, palm oil, rice flour, squid seasoning (soybean, milk, crab, peanuts, tomato, shrimp), sugar, squid extract, salt, sodium hydrogen carbonate” ... “contains: soybean, wheat, milk, crab, shrimp, peanuts”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from Korea (143 reviews)
- Snacks Shaped Like Things (395 snacks)
- Squid (14 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2013
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Chili & Lime
- Tortrix Con Chicharrón
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road