CW Onion Snack
Taste test: Unlike most onion ring snacks, which tend to be mostly fully intact rings with some broken ones, this appear to promise (based on the picture on the bag) and deliver entirely broken ones. Although most of the pieces had arc-type shapes, some were more straight or wiggly, so they didn't really seem that much like broken rings after all.
We crunched in to find a good crispness and fairly solid crunch, though some pieces were softer than others. The onion flavor was fairly mild. Most of the onion rings we've tried were corn-based, but these were wheat-based, and we think having corn as the primary ingredient may produce a somewhat better result. But then again, we're talking about onion snacks, right? How about someone try to create an onion-based onion snack?
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Mild sweet onion smell.
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Chili & Lime
- Tortrix Con Chicharrón
- Nestlé Lion (Poland)
- Clover Valley Chili Cheese Corn Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road