CW Big Sweet Potato Snack
Taste test: These snacks from Korea had a pale yellow color with a waffle-like pattern on their surfaces and a smattering of black seeds attached. The rectangular-cut pieces measured about an inch by 2 inches and were fairly thick, and most of them had a subtle curvature.
We crunched in to find a strong crunch and a fairly mild taste that was kind of remotely like sweet potato, but not strongly so. Pretty good.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Nice, slightly sweet smell, but not really like sweet potatoes.
From the package: “Bigger than previous snack”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from Korea (143 reviews)
- Seeds (71 snacks)
- Sweet Potato Chips (60 snacks)
- Larger versions of smaller snacks (21 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2017
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Bean Boozled Fiery Five Challenge
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road