CW Big Sweet Potato Snack
Taste test: These snacks from Korea had a pale yellow color with a waffle-like pattern on their surfaces and a smattering of black seeds attached. The rectangular-cut pieces measured about an inch by 2 inches and were fairly thick, and most of them had a subtle curvature.
We crunched in to find a strong crunch and a fairly mild taste that was kind of remotely like sweet potato, but not strongly so. Pretty good.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Nice, slightly sweet smell, but not really like sweet potatoes.
From the package: “Bigger than previous snack”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from Korea (139 reviews)
- Seeds (70 snacks)
- Sweet Potato Chips (58 snacks)
- Larger versions of smaller snacks (21 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Rosa Evora in South Korea. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Churros Cacau do Brasil
- Bumble Bee Seafoods Wild Caught Tuna Lemon & Pepper
- Señorial Bolitas Queso
- Trolli Sour Brite Llamas
- Cheetos Flavor Shots Cheddar Jalapeño Asteroids
- Pocky Choco Mint
- Bronoir Brownie Chocolate Chip Cookie
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road