CW Big Onion Snack
Taste test: This snack promised to be big — or at least bigger than some previous version of it that we're not familiar with — but it was a midsized bag with onion snacks that weren't all that small, but weren't big either. The pieces looked kind of like many kinds of pork rinds, though with a rectangular cut instead of a square one, with curly shapes and a light beige color.
We crunched in to find a nice crisp feel and light crunch, with a taste that was nicely oniony and sweet, similar to Funyuns. Pretty good. But without the Big name, "big" wouldn't be the first thing to come to mind here.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Good sweet onion smell.
From the package: “Bigger than previous snack”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from Korea (139 reviews)
- Onion Snacks (111 snacks)
- Larger versions of smaller snacks (21 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at H Mart, Cambridge/Burlington, Massachusetts. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Lacta Laka Chocolate Branco
- Cannoli Chips Powdered Sugar
- 7 Select Loco Rollers Habanero + Lime
- Yum Earth Organic Gummy Fruits
- Lay's Frank's Red Hot Sauce
- Wanted Pops Wafer
- Churros Cacau do Brasil
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road