CW Big Onion Snack
Taste test: This snack promised to be big — or at least bigger than some previous version of it that we're not familiar with — but it was a midsized bag with onion snacks that weren't all that small, but weren't big either. The pieces looked kind of like many kinds of pork rinds, though with a rectangular cut instead of a square one, with curly shapes and a light beige color.
We crunched in to find a nice crisp feel and light crunch, with a taste that was nicely oniony and sweet, similar to Funyuns. Pretty good. But without the Big name, "big" wouldn't be the first thing to come to mind here.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Good sweet onion smell.
From the package: “Bigger than previous snack”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from Korea (143 reviews)
- Onion Snacks (114 snacks)
- Larger versions of smaller snacks (21 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2018
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Cheddar
- Milka Caramel
- Hal's New York Kettle Chips Sea Salt & Vinegar
- 7 Select Flavored Jumbo Peanuts Wasabi Soy
- Jacob's Baked Crinklys Cheese & Onion
- Trolli Sour Crunchy Crawlers
- Yupi Gople Con Todo Original
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road