Guinness Rich Chili Thick Cut Hand Cooked Potato Chips
Taste test: These chips had a similar brown-and-yellow appearance to the non-Chili version of the Guinness chips, with a thick cut, wiggly shapes and bubbles embedded inside.
I crunched in to find a taste that was remarkably similar to the original kind, very tasty, but not really anything in terms of a jalapeño pepper taste (and again not like a beer at all, for those hoping for that). There was a mild jalapeño heat in the aftertaste, quite tasty, but emphasis on a mild part, as this was not much of a hot chip. Very good, though.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very nice kick of spices with some nice heat.
From the package: “Continuing our mission to take taste buds to new extremes, we've taken fresh jalapeño chilies and infused the world's most iconic stout to create Guinness Rich Chili Burts Chips.”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Guinness (4 snacks)
- Snacks from the UK (329 reviews)
- Potato Chips (2005 snacks)
- Hot Snacks (1043 snacks)
- Jalapeno Chips (241 snacks)
- Alcohol-themed Snacks (58 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Star Market (formerly Shaws, and Star Market again before that), Porter Square, Cambridge, Massachusetts. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Banshee Bones
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Good Life Finute Corn Chips
- Cadina Potato Chips Crinkle Cut XO Sauce Flavor
- Today Cocoa 3 Bites
- Blekis Bléo Crème
- Snickers Peanut Brownie
- Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- Hostess Twinkies Mint Chocolate
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road