Burger King Onion Rings
Taste test: I was expecting this snack to be just another Funyuns clone with Burger King branding, but it turned out to be quite different.
These onion rings didn't look like Funyuns; they had a brownish fried batter color, and the rings were fairly thick. The marketing copy on the bag said that these simulated onion rings taste better than real onion rings, but I was skeptical. After biting in and then trying to remember how Burger King's onion rings actually taste, I was convinced that these were actually better than Burger King's onion rings, though not as good as some other restaurants' onion rings. These rings were extremely flavorful. They felt moist in the mouth, and they had a sweet, very mildly oniony taste that was quite delicious. They weren't hot or crisp like fresh onion rings, but the taste and texture were really quite good.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very mild fried onion smell.
From the package: “Have it your way™” ... “What's better than a batch of fresh, hot onion rings? BK® crispy Onion Ring flavored snacks. These small puffed snacks are packed with a zesty onion flavor and deep crunch. You'll be wanting more!”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Chili & Lime
- Tortrix Con Chicharrón
- Nestlé Lion (Poland)
- Clover Valley Chili Cheese Corn Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Cheddar
- Milka Caramel
- Hal's New York Kettle Chips Sea Salt & Vinegar
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road