Burger King Ketchup & Fries
Taste test: The snacks in this bag of Burger King-branded potato crisps had a shape all their own, as they weren't shaped like fries, potato chips, potato sticks or anything else we've eaten.
Each piece was about the same thickness as your typical potato chip, and the width was about twice that of a Burger King fry. Lengths varied. They had an uneven but still generous coating of bright red seasoning, with a similar look to the seasoning on Herr's Heinz Ketchup Chips. They tasted quite good, with a nice tangy ketchup flavor. Our snackers liked the taste a lot, and even some who expected not to like them (having not eaten ketchup chips before) generally liked them.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Good tangy ketchup smell, similar to many ketchup potato chips.
From the package: “What's better than ketchup and fried? How about a mystical merge of ketchup, fries and snack chips? You heard us. Only from BK™. A flavor that pairs the yin flavor of your favorite BK™ side with the yank crunch of chip. Keep on chippin' on.”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Burger King Snacks (6 snacks)
- Potato Crisps (414 snacks)
- Fries (146 snacks)
- Ketchup Chips (68 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Rite Aid. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Cinnamon Toast Crunch Treats
- Speedy Choice Kettle Cooked Sweet Thai Chili Premium Waffle Chips
- Danix Choco-Choco
- Hide & Seek Black Bourbon Crème Sandwich Vanilla
- Krackjack Butter Masala
- Trolli Sour Watermelon Sharks
- StarKist Bold Tuna Creations Hot Buffalo Style
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road