Burger King French Toast Flavored Snacks
Taste test: These corn meal-based snacks looked sort of like flattened cheese puffs, except with a color more like French toast.
The surface appeared to have cinnamon sugar on it. When I bit in, I found that they were slightly denser than your average cheese puffs and tasted quite a bit like French toast. I could taste cinnamon, syrup and butter, and it was a pretty good mix. The texture was nothing like French toast, but then again, this was just a bag of snacks, not actual French toast. It was hard to stop eating these, and there were lots of them in the smallish bag.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Smells like french toast with syrup. Pretty good.
From the package: “Have it your way™” ... “Can't get enough syrup and cinnamon french toast taste? BK® crispy French Toast snacks are available whenever you want. These small puffed snacks are smothered with the taste you love and deep crunch. You'll be craving more!.”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Burger King Snacks (6 snacks)
- Cinnamon Snacks (161 snacks)
- Breakfast snacks (70 snacks)
- Maple Snacks (34 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2009
This snack was discovered by Keith. Review published September 2009.
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Chili & Lime
- Tortrix Con Chicharrón
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road