Burger King French Toast Flavored Snacks
Taste test: These corn meal-based snacks looked sort of like flattened cheese puffs, except with a color more like French toast.
The surface appeared to have cinnamon sugar on it. When I bit in, I found that they were slightly denser than your average cheese puffs and tasted quite a bit like French toast. I could taste cinnamon, syrup and butter, and it was a pretty good mix. The texture was nothing like French toast, but then again, this was just a bag of snacks, not actual French toast. It was hard to stop eating these, and there were lots of them in the smallish bag.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Smells like french toast with syrup. Pretty good.
From the package: “Have it your way™” ... “Can't get enough syrup and cinnamon french toast taste? BK® crispy French Toast snacks are available whenever you want. These small puffed snacks are smothered with the taste you love and deep crunch. You'll be craving more!.”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Burger King Snacks (6 snacks)
- Cinnamon Snacks (155 snacks)
- Breakfast snacks (68 snacks)
- Maple Snacks (33 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Keith. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Cinnamon Toast Crunch Treats
- Speedy Choice Kettle Cooked Sweet Thai Chili Premium Waffle Chips
- Danix Choco-Choco
- Hide & Seek Black Bourbon Crème Sandwich Vanilla
- Krackjack Butter Masala
- Trolli Sour Watermelon Sharks
- StarKist Bold Tuna Creations Hot Buffalo Style
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road