Burger King Flame Broiled Flavored Potato Snacks
Taste test: The Burger King branding on this snack turned a few heads around the chip bowl, but the "Flame Broiled" flavor label had most of our tasters wondering what that was supposed to mean.
When we opened the bag, we found nearly round potato crisps that were were somewhat thick, generally flat, and had a slight curvature on some pieces — kind of like a cross between Pringles and Tato Skins. They didn't really taste like Burger King hamburgers, but the taste was remotely like a very mild beef flavor, with a nice mix of spices, sort of like a steak sauce. Regardless of what they tasted like, our tasters were unanimous in praising the flavor. Welcome to snacking, Burger King.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Not a whole lot. Just some very mild spices.
From the package: “Have it your way™” ... “Zero Grams Trans Fat” ... “The BK™ spin on chips is nothing short of a revolution. Our hearty flavor now packs a crispy punch. A savory bag of bite-sized flame-broiled taste whenever you want it.”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Burger King Snacks (6 snacks)
- Potato Crisps (405 snacks)
- Beef Chips (39 snacks)
- Grill Flavored Snacks (8 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Rite Aid. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Guacamole!
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Fritos Lime & Chile Corn Chips
- Takis Blue Heat
- 365 Italian Hoagie Flavored Potato Chips
- Crunch 'n Munch Brownie Brittle Crunch Popcorn Clusters
- Pap's Spicy 100% Beef Stick
- Cheetos Bugles Seafood Flavor
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road