Burger King Cheesy Fries
Taste test: These thin, somewhat curvy fries had a light covering of bright orange seasoning with just a few green specks on each fry.
They didn't look much like the ones pictured on the bag, as they had a faker-looking orange color and were smoother. They had a nice crispness and light crunch, with lots of cheese. They didn't particularly taste or feel like Burger King fries (texturewise, they were more like those veggie-flavored fries that you find at Whole Foods), but they did pack a whole lot of cheese.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Mild cheesy flavor, cheddary but a bit odd.
From the package: “Have it your way™” ... “0g Trans Fat” ... “We've got just what you need when you're looking to satisfy that craving for cheese vliss. BK™ Cheesy Fries are crunchy munchy snacks doused with cheesy charm that deliver tyhe goods. So stop looking, you've found cheesy heaven.”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Lesley University Bookstore. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- 7 Select Loco Rollers Habanero + Lime
- Yum Earth Organic Gummy Fruits
- Lay's Frank's Red Hot Sauce
- Wanted Pops Wafer
- Churros Cacau do Brasil
- Bumble Bee Seafoods Wild Caught Tuna Lemon & Pepper
- Señorial Bolitas Queso
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road