Bugles Hot Buffalo
Taste test: This version of Bugles had a bit of orange seasoning on the usual beige-colored, bugle-shaped snacks.
In many years of Bugles eating, I hadn't found a flavor of Bugles that claimed to have some heat until this one, and it didn't take long after crunching in to find that this kind was indeed hot. This mix of the corn of the Bugles and the hot sauce tasted pretty good, but I didn't think that it really tasted like Buffalo sauce. The level of heat was somewhat strong, and it stayed around for a hot aftertaste.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Weird smell, not hot sauce.
From the package: “Other Snacks Are Pointless!®”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Company: General Mills
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Market Basket. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Cinnamon Toast Crunch Treats
- Speedy Choice Kettle Cooked Sweet Thai Chili Premium Waffle Chips
- Danix Choco-Choco
- Hide & Seek Black Bourbon Crème Sandwich Vanilla
- Krackjack Butter Masala
- Trolli Sour Watermelon Sharks
- StarKist Bold Tuna Creations Hot Buffalo Style
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road