Bugles Bold BBQ
Taste test: This version of Bugles had a lots of seasoning on the exteriors of the brass instrument-shaped snacks, mostly orange stuff but with some darker bits as well.
We crunched in to find a whole lot of barbecue flavoring to complement the corn-based pieces, with a sweet and tangy flavor at first that grew into a tangy heat soon after. There was a lingering hot aftertaste too. Bold indeed, a strong flavor. Nice.
Shop: Buy Bugles on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Strong, sweet and tangy barbecue smell. Nice.
From the package: “Who should eat Bugles? Anyone. Hockey moms and hockey dads. Aunt and uncle croquet teams. Cookie clubbers. Race car drivers. Scuba divers that dive in Rivers. Train yackers. Yak trainers. Game board rule explainers. Window washers. Runners. Walkers. Four out of five doctors. And everyone.” ... “Partially Produced with Genetic Engineering”
Online store: Buy Bugles on Amazon #ad
Company: General Mills
Categories for this snack:
- All Bugles (17 snacks)
- Hot Snacks (1019 snacks)
- Barbecue Snacks (481 snacks)
- Things shaped like Bugles (28 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Family Dollar. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- StarKist Tuna Creations Ranch
- Elite PesekZman Wafer Rolls
- Walkers Stax Sour Cream & Onion
- Toppo Cheese Tart
- Elite PesekZman Big Bite
- Late July Organic Sea Salt Thin & Crispy Restaurant Style Tortilla Chips
- Shirakiku Cinema Popcorn Hot Spicy
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road