Buffalo Wing Flavored Kettle Cooked Potato Chips
Taste test: These potato chips had very wiggly shapes and a medium orange color, with some light seasoning on the surfaces and not much skin around the edges.
Despite the mellow appearance, these chips were quite packed with flavor, as the taste went from a tangy zing on the first bite to a high heat soon after that. The heat continued to grow in the aftertaste. Our snackers were big fans as they crunched through handful after handful while enjoying some beer.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Definitely some vinegar zing. Cleared my sinuses!
From the package: “Thick and crunchy kettle cooked potato chips with the ultimate hot & spicy kick of buffalo wings without the messy sauce. It's time to earn your wings.” ... “From the makers of Beer Chips”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Company: Barrel o' Fun Snack Food Co.
Categories for this snack:
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Banshee Bones
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Snickers Peanut Brownie
- Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- Hostess Twinkies Mint Chocolate
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road