Buffalo Nickel Wingers Fiery Buffalo Bleu
This one was supposed to be 5 out of 5 on the heat scale (as Buffalo Nickel makes one variety for each score on the scale). Our tasters were not the least bit impressed: Nobody liked the flavor. Some tasters thought there was a mild heat in there, while others didn't notice any at all. Nobody thought they tasted like Buffalo wings, nor blue cheese, nor anything good. Some of our snackers though the tasters was tolerable, but most were downright appalled by the taste. One couldn't even finish eating a single Winger, as he took one bite and tossed the remainder of his piece into the trash. The consensus was: Yuk!
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Kind of an odd spicy smell, like a mix between Buffalo sauce and taco sauce. Not particularly good.
From the package: “The original potato wing snack™” ... “This the real deal. Fiery Buffalo Bleu rates a 5 on the Heat Index for a reason — but don't worry there's a hint of bleu cheese dip cooked right into that authentic Buffalo Wing flavor. It's cool. In fact, it's just cool enough to let you plow through a nice bowlful.” ... “These delicious Buffalo Nickel Wingers™ trample the myth that natural snacks can't have unreal flavor — and they do it in style.”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Company: Buffalo Nickel Food Company LLC
Categories for this snack:
- Hot Snacks (1063 snacks)
- Snacks Shaped Like Things (395 snacks)
- Buffalo Wing Chips (89 snacks)
- Blue Cheese (21 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2010
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Chili & Lime
- Tortrix Con Chicharrón
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road