Buffalo Nickel Wingers Fiery Buffalo Bleu
This one was supposed to be 5 out of 5 on the heat scale (as Buffalo Nickel makes one variety for each score on the scale). Our tasters were not the least bit impressed: Nobody liked the flavor. Some tasters thought there was a mild heat in there, while others didn't notice any at all. Nobody thought they tasted like Buffalo wings, nor blue cheese, nor anything good. Some of our snackers though the tasters was tolerable, but most were downright appalled by the taste. One couldn't even finish eating a single Winger, as he took one bite and tossed the remainder of his piece into the trash. The consensus was: Yuk!
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Kind of an odd spicy smell, like a mix between Buffalo sauce and taco sauce. Not particularly good.
From the package: “The original potato wing snack™” ... “This the real deal. Fiery Buffalo Bleu rates a 5 on the Heat Index for a reason — but don't worry there's a hint of bleu cheese dip cooked right into that authentic Buffalo Wing flavor. It's cool. In fact, it's just cool enough to let you plow through a nice bowlful.” ... “These delicious Buffalo Nickel Wingers™ trample the myth that natural snacks can't have unreal flavor — and they do it in style.”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Company: Buffalo Nickel Food Company LLC
Categories for this snack:
- Hot Snacks (1025 snacks)
- Snacks Shaped Like Things (386 snacks)
- Buffalo Wing Chips (87 snacks)
- Blue Cheese (21 snacks)
This snack was discovered by The Bonnie at Christmas Tree Shops. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Lay's Zhou Hei Ya Spicy Braised Duck Neck
- Cinnamon Toast Crunch Treats
- Speedy Choice Kettle Cooked Sweet Thai Chili Premium Waffle Chips
- Danix Choco-Choco
- Hide & Seek Black Bourbon Crème Sandwich Vanilla
- Krackjack Butter Masala
- Trolli Sour Watermelon Sharks
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road