Bue Nachos Chile y Limón Xtremo
Taste test: These triangular tortilla chips looked a whole lot like Doritos, with similar shapes, colors and surface textures, but the triangles looked just slightly larger in this case. With the word "Xtremo" on the bag, along with flames emanating from the chips, we were expecting some major hot kick in addition to a chile and lime flavor.
We crunched in to find a Doritos-like texture and an abundance of chile and lime with some serious heat. There was quite a bit of burn, particularly in the aftertaste, though we wouldn't rank these among the hottest chips ever. Intense flavor, very good!
Shop: Buy tortilla chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Strong chile and lime smell.
From the package: “Tortilla chips with jalapeno lime flavor”
Online store: Buy tortilla chips on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from El Salvador (30 reviews)
- Hot Chips (1006 snacks)
- Tortilla Chips (591 snacks)
- Chili Chips (220 snacks)
- Lime Chips (149 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Mi Salvador Mexicano, Chelsea, Massachusetts. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Takis Blue Heat
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Lay's Wavy Original Potato Chips Dipped in Milk Chocolate
- Stacy's Pita Thins Garlic & Herbs
- Stacy's Pita Thins Five Cheese
- Fragrance Mala Salted Egg Fish Skin
- Smartfood Cap'n Crunch's Crunch Berries Popcorn Mix
- Johnny Apple Treats
- Nestlé Crunch Amendoim
- Walkers Stax Original
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road