Bue Nachos Chile y Limón Xtremo
Taste test: These triangular tortilla chips looked a whole lot like Doritos, with similar shapes, colors and surface textures, but the triangles looked just slightly larger in this case. With the word "Xtremo" on the bag, along with flames emanating from the chips, we were expecting some major hot kick in addition to a chile and lime flavor.
We crunched in to find a Doritos-like texture and an abundance of chile and lime with some serious heat. There was quite a bit of burn, particularly in the aftertaste, though we wouldn't rank these among the hottest chips ever. Intense flavor, very good!
Shop: Buy tortilla chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Strong chile and lime smell.
From the package: “Tortilla chips with jalapeno lime flavor”
Online store: Buy tortilla chips on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from El Salvador (30 reviews)
- Hot Snacks (1061 snacks)
- Tortilla Chips (594 snacks)
- Chili Chips (231 snacks)
- Lime Snacks (157 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2018
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Cheddar
- Milka Caramel
- Hal's New York Kettle Chips Sea Salt & Vinegar
- 7 Select Flavored Jumbo Peanuts Wasabi Soy
- Jacob's Baked Crinklys Cheese & Onion
- Trolli Sour Crunchy Crawlers
- Yupi Gople Con Todo Original
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road