Brother Kane Potato Chips Home Style 3 Cheese Explosion
Taste test: The main excitement surrounding this bag of potato chips was the name of the flavor, as a "3 Cheese Explosion" reminded me of the Xplosive Pizza flavor of Goldfish. These chips had a light yellow color, without much in the way of seasoning powder visible. There were just a few bits of skin around the edges of some of the chips, and some folded over-chips.
I crunched in to find a nice light crunch and really good crispness, along with a good tangy cheese taste. The ingredients identified the three cheese as Romano, Parmesan and Cheddar. It wasn't easy to distinctly taste each of those, but the mix of cheeses and other spices was tasty.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Strong cheese smell.
From the package: “I'm an old fashioned guy with old fashioned ideas. For instance, I believe that people should take painstaking care in the manufacturing of their products in order to ensure the total satisfaction of those who buy them. That is why we use only the best of our home grown potatoes, slice them by hand and then process them in small batches to maximize the flavor of every single chip. This is a small example of the non compromising approach we take to delivering quality.”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Company: Brother Kane
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Christmas Tree Shops. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Banshee Bones
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- Hostess Twinkies Mint Chocolate
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Garlic Grilled Shrimp
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road