Brother Kane Potato Chips Crinkle Cut Baby Back Ribs
Taste test: These potato chips were smallish and broken in many cases, with medium-width ripples and a very sparse amount of dark red seasoning, applied quite evenly.
The light level of visible seasoning turned out not to be a good predictor of the flavor level, as there was lots and lots of flavoring on the chips. People generally liked the flavor (though some thought the aftertaste was kind of odd) but nobody said it particularly reminded them of baby back ribs. It was kind of sweet and tangy with a bit of a kick, not bad at all, but not particularly great either.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Sort of like a barbecue flavor, nothing really special.
From the package: “I'm an old fashioned guy with old fashioned ideas. For instance, I believe that people should take painstaking care in the manufacturing of their products in order to ensure the total satisfaction of those who buy them. That is why we use only the best of our home grown potatoes, slice them by hand and then process them in small batches to maximize the flavor of every single chip. This is a small example of the non compromising approach we take to delivering quality.”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Company: Brother Kane
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Christmas Tree Shops. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Banshee Bones
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- Hostess Twinkies Mint Chocolate
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Garlic Grilled Shrimp
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road