Brim's Onion Flavored Rings
Taste test: These corn-based onion rings were fairly large and had thick shapes, with rough surfaces featuring a light yellow color with lots of green bits attached.
We crunched in to find a soft crunch and an explosion of sweet onion flavor, along with some other spices, for a very nice sweet and savory taste. All of that stuff on the surfaces resulted in a lot of powder on the fingertips, so these were a bit messier to eat than Funyuns, but they were really loaded with nice flavor.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Nice sweet onion smell.
From the package: “Romans 5:8 But God demonstrates His own love toward us, in that while we were still sinners, Christ died for us.”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Company: Brimhall Foods
Categories for this snack:
- Onion Rings (55 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at 99¢ Only Stores. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Takis Blue Heat
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Lay's Wavy Original Potato Chips Dipped in Milk Chocolate
- Fragrance Mala Salted Egg Fish Skin
- Smartfood Cap'n Crunch's Crunch Berries Popcorn Mix
- Johnny Apple Treats
- Nestlé Crunch Amendoim
- Walkers Stax Original
- Alexander the Grape
- StarKist Bold Creations Premium Tuna with Rice & Beans
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road