Brim's Onion Flavored Rings
Taste test: These corn-based onion rings were fairly large and had thick shapes, with rough surfaces featuring a light yellow color with lots of green bits attached.
We crunched in to find a soft crunch and an explosion of sweet onion flavor, along with some other spices, for a very nice sweet and savory taste. All of that stuff on the surfaces resulted in a lot of powder on the fingertips, so these were a bit messier to eat than Funyuns, but they were really loaded with nice flavor.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Nice sweet onion smell.
From the package: “Romans 5:8 But God demonstrates His own love toward us, in that while we were still sinners, Christ died for us.”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Company: Brimhall Foods
Categories for this snack:
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Doritos 3D's Nacho Cheesier
We tweet every review!
- Like Home Sponge Cake
- Gopal Wafers Salty Punch
- Lay's Creme Brulee Milk Tea
- Lacta Lancy
- Ruffles Double Crunch Spicy Cheddar Jack
- Lay's Kettle Cooked Flamin' Hot Limón
- Cheetos Japanese Steak
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road