Brim's Classic Potato Chips
Taste test: These potato chips were light yellow in color, with bits of skin visible on some edges and a few dark spots on some of the chips.
I crunched in to find that they had a slightly thicker cut than Lay's but were also noticeably less crisp. The level of salt was fairly low, and the potato taste was pretty good. Pretty much your average potato chips.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Good fresh potato smell.
From the package: “Life is so Delicious” ... “Isaiah 53:5 But He was wounded for our transgressions. He was bruised for our iniquities; The chastisement for our peace was upon Him. And by His stripes we are healed.”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Company: Brimhall Foods
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Rite Aid. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Banshee Bones
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Garlic Grilled Shrimp
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Curry Flavor
- Welch's Red Apple Chips
- Frooze Balls Peanut Butter & Jelly
- 7-Select Strawberry Jelly Peanut Butter Cups
- Bumble Bee Seafoods Wild Caught Tuna Roasted Garlic & Herb
- Lil' Dutch Maid Iced Oatmeal Cookies
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road