Taste test: These snacks were round and sort of dome-shaped, with a flat bottom, and most of the pieces had a small pointy top.
I'm guessing that the "kisses" name came from the resemblance to Hershey's Kisses, but that resemblance was very loose. Although they were labeled as "cheese balls," they were nothing like the spherical cheese puffs that we would normally think of when we think of cheese balls. There was no cheese powder on the outside, and these had a solid exterior with a significant crunch. As for taste, they were also nothing like cheese balls, but they were pretty good. There was a very subtle cheese flavor, but overall they had a good doughy taste that reminded me a lot of Passover soup nuts.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Mildly cheesy, pretty good.
From the package: “Cassava healthy snack” ... “Crunchy baked” ... “Pandeyyquitas” ... “Cassava Cheese Balls” ... “Ingredients: Tapioca Starch, Cheese, Butter, Sodium, Eggs”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Company: Dalufe Food Dist. Inc
Categories for this snack:
- Yuca/Cassava Chips (36 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Sedano's Supermarket, Little Havana, Miami. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Banshee Bones
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Granny Goose Tortillos
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Terrell's Syracuse Style Potato Chips
- Godiva Signature Milk Chocolate 8 Mini Bars
- Good & Smart Potato Crisps Sour Cream & Onion
- Lipo Mini Roll Strawberry Flavor
- Rice Krispies Treats SpongeBob Limited Edition
- Taco Bell Cheddar Crisps Nacho Flavor
- Utz Pourables Mini Cheddar Cheese Balls
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road