Brickman's Original Kettle Crunch Potato Chips
Taste test: These potato chips had wiggly shapes that included some bubbles embedded inside, with a golden yellow color throughout, except for some dark skin areas on the edges.
We crunched in to find a strong crunch and a good potato taste, somewhat salty with a lot of nice potato flavor. Similar to many other kettle-cooked chips in taste, but a bit crunchier than most. Good chips.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Nice potato smell.
From the package: “Brickman's® Original Kettle Crunch™ Potato Chips are flavored with just the right amount of salt. Pure and uncomplicated. Brickman's thick-sliced, Kettle Crunch Potato Chips are made using a time-honored method. Slow-cooked in small batches, our potato chips are crafted from the freshest ingredients.”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered . Review published June 2019.
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Doritos 3D's Nacho Cheesier
We tweet every review!
- Euro Chips Classic Salted Potato Chips
- Toddy Malhado com Gotas Brancas e Pretas
- Like Home Sponge Cake
- Gopal Wafers Salty Punch
- Lay's Creme Brulee Milk Tea
- Lacta Lancy
- Ruffles Double Crunch Spicy Cheddar Jack
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road