Brew Foods Pairing Snacks Nacho Cheddar Tortilla Chips
Taste test: This third member of the Brew Foods tortilla chips line (alongside original members Chipotle BBQ and Salsa Verde ) had the same shapes and similar surface texture to the corresponding flavor of Doritos, but the color was all mustardy yellow, with none of the bright orange cheese that you see in a Doritos.
We crunched in to find a softer crunch than Doritos, not nearly as crisp, with a good cheese flavor, again less intense than Doritos, but it was tasty and mixed well with the corn. They chose "Nacho Cheddar" rather than the more conventional "Nacho Cheese" to describe this chip, and it was a good flavor, but I couldn't taste much distinction between a cheddar Nacho and a non-cheddar Nacho.
Shop: Buy tortilla chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Good mix of corn and cheese, not quite as cheesy as Nacho Cheese Doritos.
From the package: “Natural flavors” ... “No MSG or GMOs” ... “Enjoy with beer” ... “Best paired with hoppy, crisp I.P.A.s or malty, rich Stouts”
Online store: Buy tortilla chips on Amazon #ad
Company: Brew Foods
Categories for this snack:
- Tortilla Chips (592 snacks)
- Cheddar Snacks (418 snacks)
- Nacho Cheese Chips (130 snacks)
- Alcohol-themed Snacks (57 snacks)
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Wanted Pops Wafer
- Churros Cacau do Brasil
- Bumble Bee Seafoods Wild Caught Tuna Lemon & Pepper
- Señorial Bolitas Queso
- Trolli Sour Brite Llamas
- Cheetos Flavor Shots Cheddar Jalapeño Asteroids
- Pocky Choco Mint
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road