Brew Foods Pairing Snacks Chipotle BBQ Corn Tortilla Chips
Taste test: These tortilla chips shared the same jumbo triangular shapes with the Salsa Verde flavor from Brew Foods, with a similar color, but this kind had an uneven application of dark orange seasoning as well.
I crunched in to find a light crunch with good crispness and a mostly smoky, slightly sweet barbecue flavor. It wasn't the flavor standout that Salsa Verde was, but it was still tasty. There was a lingering, moderately hot aftertaste too. When I shared the rest of the bag with some folks enjoying beers after going for a run, the bag quickly became empty.
Shop: Buy tortilla chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Nice smoky pepper smell, but only mildly hot.
From the package: “Best paired with hoppy, fruity Pale Ales or malty, crisp Pilsners” ... “Craft Chips for Craft Beer™” ... “Our unique pairing system is part art, part science.” ... “We carefully select savory and sweet ingredients to complement the hot and malt flavors in beer. The recipes are adjusted until the flavors match perfectly.”
Online store: Buy tortilla chips on Amazon #ad
Company: Brew Foods
Categories for this snack:
- Hot Snacks (1063 snacks)
- Tortilla Chips (594 snacks)
- Barbecue Snacks (484 snacks)
- Alcohol-themed Snacks (58 snacks)
- Chipotle Snacks (46 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2016
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published March 2016.
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Chili & Lime
- Tortrix Con Chicharrón
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road