Brew Foods Pairing Snacks Chipotle BBQ Corn Tortilla Chips
Taste test: These tortilla chips shared the same jumbo triangular shapes with the Salsa Verde flavor from Brew Foods, with a similar color, but this kind had an uneven application of dark orange seasoning as well.
I crunched in to find a light crunch with good crispness and a mostly smoky, slightly sweet barbecue flavor. It wasn't the flavor standout that Salsa Verde was, but it was still tasty. There was a lingering, moderately hot aftertaste too. When I shared the rest of the bag with some folks enjoying beers after going for a run, the bag quickly became empty.
Shop: Buy tortilla chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Nice smoky pepper smell, but only mildly hot.
From the package: “Best paired with hoppy, fruity Pale Ales or malty, crisp Pilsners” ... “Craft Chips for Craft Beer™” ... “Our unique pairing system is part art, part science.” ... “We carefully select savory and sweet ingredients to complement the hot and malt flavors in beer. The recipes are adjusted until the flavors match perfectly.”
Online store: Buy tortilla chips on Amazon #ad
Company: Brew Foods
Categories for this snack:
- Hot Chips (1006 snacks)
- Tortilla Chips (591 snacks)
- Barbecue Snacks (480 snacks)
- Alcohol-themed Snacks (57 snacks)
- Chipotle Snacks (45 snacks)
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Takis Blue Heat
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Lay's Wavy Original Potato Chips Dipped in Milk Chocolate
- StarKist Tuna Creations Hickory Smoked
- Stacy's Pita Thins Garlic & Herbs
- Stacy's Pita Thins Five Cheese
- Fragrance Mala Salted Egg Fish Skin
- Smartfood Cap'n Crunch's Crunch Berries Popcorn Mix
- Johnny Apple Treats
- Nestlé Crunch Amendoim
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road