Breton Popped! Supergrains & Barbecue
Taste test: These chips looked very similar to Popchips, with round shapes and wiggly surfaces. They had a beige to light orange color, with some darker spots and some seasoning powder.
We crunched in to find that they had a softer crunch than Popchips and were generally thinner, but still had a very good crispness. They were quite tasty, with a nice, mildly spicy barbecue flavor. Our tasters enjoyed eating these.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very sweet and slightly smoky barbecue smell.
From the package: “With the goodness of supergrains, including quinoa, spelt and amaranth, you'll find 2g of fiber and 15g of whole grains in every serving of Breton® Popped!™ making that delicious and crispy air-popped snack created with your balanced lifestyle in mind. Live.”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from Canada (346 reviews)
- Barbecue Snacks (488 snacks)
- Quinoa Chips (26 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2013
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Doritos 3D's Nacho Cheesier
We tweet every review!
- Like Home Sponge Cake
- Gopal Wafers Salty Punch
- Lay's Creme Brulee Milk Tea
- Lacta Lancy
- Ruffles Double Crunch Spicy Cheddar Jack
- Lay's Kettle Cooked Flamin' Hot Limón
- Cheetos Japanese Steak
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road