Bravos Peppercorn Ranch
Taste test: These triangular tortilla chips had a decent ranch taste at first, but a weaker one than Cool Ranch Doritos, and as time went on, the ranch flavor kind of faded away, so what was left was a much plainer tortilla chip. The big thing here was supposed to be an extra peppercorn taste, but there was maybe just the slightest sub-hint of pepper in the first bite, barely enough to matter, and then just the same weak taste after that. Cool Ranch Doritos have much more flavor.
If the folks at Bravos are trying to play catch-up with the ever-popular Cool Ranch Doritos, they're not going to have much success with a flavor like this. These were not horribly bad chips or anything, but they were just really weak when weighed against their entrenched competitors.
Shop: Buy tortilla chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Mild ranch smell. Milder than Cool Ranch Doritos.
From the package: “There's no one arguing that everyone loves ranch. But if you thought ranch chips couldn't get any better – you were wrong. By adding a peppercorn twist to this classic, these creamy Peppercorn Ranch tortilla chips will surely turn some heads.”
Online store: Buy tortilla chips on Amazon #ad
Company: Wise Foods Inc.
Categories for this snack:
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Cheddar
- Milka Caramel
- Hal's New York Kettle Chips Sea Salt & Vinegar
- 7 Select Flavored Jumbo Peanuts Wasabi Soy
- Jacob's Baked Crinklys Cheese & Onion
- Trolli Sour Crunchy Crawlers
- Yupi Gople Con Todo Original
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road