Boy Bawang Cornick Garlic Flavor
Taste test: Our tasters' favorite thing about this snack was the anthropomorphized clove of garlic on the bag, but that wasn't the only good thing, since the food inside was quite good too.
They were kind of like Corn Nuts, except not so horribly crunchy as Corn Nuts, so they were crunchy and crisp, but not so hard as to risk breaking any teeth. They really packed the garlic onto these, but not in a bad way, as it was more of a fresh, sweet garlic, but not one that would draw any tears.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very garlicy, but sweet.
From the package: “Ingredients: Fried Corn, Vegetable Oil (Coconut Oil / Palm Olein), Iodized Salt, Garlic, Monosodium Glutamate, Sugar and Chili Powder”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Alaskan & Proud Market, Ketchikan, Alaska. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Banshee Bones
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Blekis Bléo Crème
- Snickers Peanut Brownie
- Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- Hostess Twinkies Mint Chocolate
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road