Taste test: These chips came in a small cardboard box (enclosed in a foil wrapper), and with the "Savagely Salted" name, we were expecting — at a minimum — an above-average level of salt, but preferably far more than that.
The box was filled to the top with lots of smallish chips, most of them broken, with lots of dark skin on the edges. What stood out most about the chips themselves was how crunchy they were. Very, very crunchy. The potato taste was good too, with a nice kettle-cooked flavor, like a baked potato. But as for salt, they were pretty much average, nothing more. Would be nice for one of the chip companies to sell an extra-salty chip that delivers.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Good potato smell.
From the package: “The Original Box of Crisps”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Banshee Bones
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Garlic Grilled Shrimp
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Curry Flavor
- Welch's Red Apple Chips
- Frooze Balls Peanut Butter & Jelly
- 7-Select Strawberry Jelly Peanut Butter Cups
- Bumble Bee Seafoods Wild Caught Tuna Roasted Garlic & Herb
- Lil' Dutch Maid Iced Oatmeal Cookies
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road