Taste test: These potato chips broke with the usual convention of coming in a bag, as the foil wrapper contained a thin cardboard box, which folded open to reveal that it was quite filled with chips.
The chips were on the small side, with lots and lots of broken chips and small pieces. The ones that weren't broken were very wiggly or folded over. There was lots of skin around the edges of the light yellow chips, with a light yellow color generally and some tiny white bits of seasoning powder. I grabbed a few chips and found that the chips were extremely crunchy, far more so than your typical kettle-cooked potato chip. They tasted good, but the honey mustard seasoning was on the subtle side. I could hardly notice any honey at all (maybe just some minor sweetness) but there was a nice hint of mustard, mostly in the aftertaste. Pretty good.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Not much. Couldn't smell any honey or mustard.
From the package: “The Original Box of Crisps” ... “Handcooked”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from Ireland (110 reviews)
- Potato Chips (2004 snacks)
- Limited Editions (414 snacks)
- Honey Snacks (154 snacks)
- Mustard Chips (62 snacks)
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Banshee Bones
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Blekis Bléo Crème
- Snickers Peanut Brownie
- Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- Hostess Twinkies Mint Chocolate
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road