Boulder Canyon Natural Foods Spinach & Artichoke Kettle Cooked Potato Chips
Taste test: When I saw this new flavor of chips, I knew that I had to buy it but doubted that I would like the taste (as I'm something of an anti-veggite).
Surprisingly, I ended up very much liking the taste. The chips had the general kettle-cooked look, with some bubbles inside many chips, but they were less wiggly than most similar chips. There wasn't much flavor seasoning visible, just some scattered green specks. When I bit in, there was a great crunch and the chips were absolutely loaded with salt and a great mix of spices. All of our tasters praised the flavor, and they ate their way through the bag quickly.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Nice mix of spices and veggies.
From the package: “Since 1994, we have operated Boulder Chips in Boulder, Colorado. Using a simple family recipe, we kettle-cook select potatoes in small batches using sunflower and/or safflower oil. We use totally natural ingredients, hand-rake every batch, and test chips at every stage of preparation to ensure quality and taste.”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Ocean State Job Lot. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Banshee Bones
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Blekis Bléo Crème
- Snickers Peanut Brownie
- Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- Hostess Twinkies Mint Chocolate
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road