Boulder Canyon Balsamic Vinegar & Rosemary Kettle Cooked Potato Chips
Taste test: These kettle-cooked chips were really, really crunchy, with an olive oil-like taste.
It was easy to taste the rosemary, but it was not overpowering. The vinegar was also apparent, but it was more of a sweet vinegar than what we tend to find in other vinegar-flavored chips. The rosemary flavor seemed to linger after finishing a chip, as the aftertaste was definitely rosemary-like, not vinegar. If you want to try a vinegar chip without the overpowering rush of vinegar, give these a try. One taster also noticed a hint of mustard.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: I could smell the tang of the vinegar, but the rosemary didn't come immediately to the senses. Another tester suggested "it smells like the roasted red bliss potatoes that you usually get with a chicken dinner."
From the package: “Since 1994, we have operated Boulder Chips in Boulder, Colorado. Using a simple family recipe, we kettle-cook select potatoes in small batches using sunflower and/or safflower oil. We use totally natural ingredients, hand-rake every batch, and test chips at every stage of preparation to ensure quality and taste.”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Boulder Canyon (21 snacks)
- Potato Chips (2004 snacks)
- Vinegar Chips (167 snacks)
- Herbs (64 snacks)
- Rosemary (10 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Dale in Boulder, Colorado. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Banshee Bones
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Garlic Grilled Shrimp
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Curry Flavor
- Welch's Red Apple Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road