Boulder Canyon Natural Foods Baked Sweet Potato Fries Lightly Salted
Taste test: These fries were fairly thin, about the same width as most fast food fries, and most pieces were straight as an arrow, with a fairly typical sweet potato color, plus some bits of salt visible.
We crunched in to find a very light feel, far less dense than expected, with a somewhat subtle but highly delicious sweet potato taste. Compared with most sweet potato chips, it was just a fraction of the flavor intensity, but that wasn't a bad thing, as they tasted and felt just great. Our snackers were huge fans, praising the taste and texture of the fries as they ate lots of them.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Not much. Just a slight, slight hint of sweet potato.
From the package: “Made with real sweet potatoes and just a hint of salt, these tasty sweet potato fries are irresistibly good. They're so delicious, you'll forget their baked, packed with Vitamin A, and good for you!”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Ocean State Job Lot. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Takis Blue Heat
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Lay's Wavy Original Potato Chips Dipped in Milk Chocolate
- StarKist Tuna Creations Sweet & Spicy
- Jack Link's White Meat Chicken Tender Bites Original
- Krispy Kreme Doughnuts Mini Crullers Original Glazed
- Trader Joe's Organic Milk Chocolate Truffle
- Varitas de Verduras
- StarKist Tuna Creations Hickory Smoked
- Stacy's Pita Thins Garlic & Herbs
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road