Boulder Canyon Natural Foods Baked Sweet Potato Fries Lightly Salted
Taste test: These fries were fairly thin, about the same width as most fast food fries, and most pieces were straight as an arrow, with a fairly typical sweet potato color, plus some bits of salt visible.
We crunched in to find a very light feel, far less dense than expected, with a somewhat subtle but highly delicious sweet potato taste. Compared with most sweet potato chips, it was just a fraction of the flavor intensity, but that wasn't a bad thing, as they tasted and felt just great. Our snackers were huge fans, praising the taste and texture of the fries as they ate lots of them.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Not much. Just a slight, slight hint of sweet potato.
From the package: “Made with real sweet potatoes and just a hint of salt, these tasty sweet potato fries are irresistibly good. They're so delicious, you'll forget their baked, packed with Vitamin A, and good for you!”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Ocean State Job Lot. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Banshee Bones
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Cadina Potato Chips Crinkle Cut XO Sauce Flavor
- Today Cocoa 3 Bites
- Blekis Bléo Crème
- Snickers Peanut Brownie
- Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- Hostess Twinkies Mint Chocolate
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road